FS: 24" ATI 6Bulb fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter nature786
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nature786

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
566
Reaction score
30
Location
Chester, Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This fixture was used for about 2 years but my friend replaced all reflectors, ballasts and fans couple months ago right after it was taken off the Tank.
Needs all new Bulbs.
I replaced the parts for the future user.
I can provide plenty of pics tomorrow.

$250 + shipping.
 
One plug controls two bulbs and the other controls four.
uploadfromtaptalk1401776011524.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401776032924.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401776052222.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401776070718.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1401776093806.jpg
 
  • Short Description
    24" 6x24W SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture
    Product Dimensions: 23.1" x 13.4" x 2.1" (L x W x H) Weight: (18 lbs)
  • I have included the above information in case anyone would like to get a shipping quote to their area from the web.
 
The deal for the light fixture I planned on getting to replace this didn't go through so I'll keep this for now.
Thanks everyone for your interest & thanks for the info guys.
Mods please delete this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new