FS: 2x MP40w ; Vertex Alpha 170; Ehime pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot i have the backup battery for 2 pumps also.. $115
 
bump

Still have Vertex Alpha 170

null_zpscdfacbb4.jpg


Custom Sump 3/8" body 1/4" baffles -$225 (USED pics are when new)

sump1.jpg


sump2-1.jpg

Ehime return pump - $160

4 probe hang-on holder black -$15
 
Last edited:
Is that holder all plastic? If so I'm interested. Pick up later this evening. If my flight is not too late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
 
Is that holder all plastic? If so I'm interested. Pick up later this evening. If my flight is not too late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

It is.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
send me your #. if I am not too late Ill txt you when I land. I am actually at 35,000 feet now about an hour from landing in Denver.
 
shippable stuff going to main selling forum this evening..

skimmer
ehime pump

null_zps274148f1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Skimmer pending..

edit:

sold
 
Last edited:
Kevan,

I wont be able to meet up with you for that Probe holder. Please Sell it to someone else.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new