• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 2xMP40w Vortechs

  • Thread starter Thread starter UncleJT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

UncleJT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I am going to regret this. However, I need to sell two of my MP40w's as I am changing direction drastically with my new tank. Both are quite new and have only been used for roughly 3 weeks. I bought them new.

Price: $700.00 for the pair and I will pay for priority mail shipping within the US. PayPal is preferred.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Dropping the price to $675 for the pair, delivered via Priority Mail.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new