FS-618 Calc reactor $250 + shipping

GrouperGenius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Location
Zephyrhills, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Comes with everything you need except Co2 bottle. It's a DIY clone of a GEO. Millwaukee gauges, Eheim pump, American Marine controller. I will not take less and I will not part out. No trades needed.

Thanks, Mark


IMG_3326.jpg
 
Can you tell me the approximate footprint of it minus the CO2 tank of course. Need to see if it would fit underneath my stand. What would you say this is rated for??? Please PM me otherwise I might forget to check on this post again LOL
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new