• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Acro/SPS Frags

Item Price
25-125
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

liudachris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
196
Reaction score
149
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had some "accidental" frags when cleaning and also needed to trim back my bigger colonies.

Can meet in the DFW area.

XXL TSA Bill Murray - $75
IMG_9397.jpeg


Small TSA Bill Murray - $25
IMG_9417.jpeg


BLA Black Cherry - $25
IMG_9415.jpeg


RR Crazy T Montipora - $50
IMG_9416.jpeg


GARF Purple Bonsai, Classic - $15
IMG_9414.jpeg


XXXXXXL Rocky Mountain Frags Tigers Blood (on a 2 inch square blocK) - $125
IMG_9396.jpeg


IMG_9396.jpeg
 
Last edited:
RMF Tigers Blood is Sold.
Others still available. Pick up in the DFW area.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new