Aug 15, 2014 #1 J Jawbreaker Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2014 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Neptune System Full Apex Base Controller Display Base Unit EB 8 Lab Grade PH Probe Temp Probe 8 months Old Like New Will Ship... Attachments ApexPic.jpg 63.5 KB · Views: 320
Neptune System Full Apex Base Controller Display Base Unit EB 8 Lab Grade PH Probe Temp Probe 8 months Old Like New Will Ship...
Aug 16, 2014 #2 Sobo's Reef Valuable Member View Badges Joined Sep 14, 2013 Messages 1,867 Reaction score 297 Location Blackwood, NJ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wish I had the money. Good price
Aug 16, 2014 #3 C Crat996 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Rating - 0% 0 0 0 PM'd you. Thanks
Aug 16, 2014 #4 M mlewandowski61 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 686 Reaction score 14 Location Lincoln Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pm'd you
Aug 16, 2014 #5 jaesong Gentlemen Wanderer View Badges Joined Nov 29, 2010 Messages 168 Reaction score 44 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Joining the PM bandwagon.
Aug 16, 2014 #6 OP OP J Jawbreaker Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2014 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 All pms replied... Still for sale..
Aug 16, 2014 #7 C Crat996 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I don't see anything..I'm very interested. I think it's because my account is new. I've been on RC for years under crat748. Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
I don't see anything..I'm very interested. I think it's because my account is new. I've been on RC for years under crat748.
Aug 16, 2014 #8 C Crat996 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Another pm sent. Thanks
Aug 16, 2014 #9 OP OP J Jawbreaker Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2014 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 All pms replied. $400 shipped pay pal only..
Aug 16, 2014 #10 C Crat996 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'll take it!
Aug 17, 2014 #11 Mr V Well-Known Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month My Tank Thread Joined Jun 18, 2014 Messages 662 Reaction score 2,930 Location South California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 is it still available? I don't receive pm reply.
Aug 17, 2014 #12 C Crat996 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 14, 2014 Messages 39 Reaction score 0 Location Albuquerque, NM Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It's gone. I paid yesterday. Sorry
Aug 17, 2014 #13 OP OP J Jawbreaker Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2014 Messages 62 Reaction score 0 Location Iowa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold