• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS. BRS dual reactor and Biotek reactor

Ronald Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I have a brs dual reactor with the mj-1200 pump, ball valve for tuning, 4 chambers with foam pads and a biotek marine n/p biopellet reactor. I believe it is the 4x12 version. I do not have the pump or hoses for the biotek, I used a Rio 50 of mine and it worked perfect. I would like to sell this together as I am trying to fund a zeovit system. Asking $100 plus shipping or trade for a zeovit 1.5 or 2.0 in working condition. I will post pics later when I get home. The brs is still in use but the biotek is taking a Viniger bath. Also for sale is a wave point 10k refugium light, used for less than 7 months asking $30 plus shipping . Thanks

Last edited:

newbreefer316

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures of the equipment? I broke down a zeo system and have some equipment and supplies, reactor included, that I am looking to sell/trade.

OP
OP
Ronald Brown

Ronald Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20170523_151727.jpg

OP
OP
Ronald Brown

Ronald Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I still go have the reactor, at this time it is still in use.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back