• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Bubble Magnus Nec-7

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hnguyen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hnguyen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
111
Reaction score
29
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have a bubble Magnus nec-7 for sale, this skimmer us still running and is working great. I'm only selling because I just ordered a new skimmer and won't be needing this one. The body and pump are still in great shape and is very quite. You can't hear it running unless you put your ear up next to it and even then its just a slight hum. The only thing I think may be wrong with it is the pump doesn't want to prime up on start up and you have to blow into the air inlet to get it started. I think it just needs a good cleaning as I haven't cleaned it in almost a year. Other then that it runs greats, it pulls almost half a cup of skim in a week in my 60 cube (total water volume is right around 100 gallons with an external fuge and two sumps). I'll have pictures up this afternoon. Looking for $165 shipped to your door. Thanks for looking.
 
Here's a picture
 

Attachments

  • WP_20131123_19_05_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20131123_19_05_38_Pro.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 264

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new