• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Chalice Pack (Avatar, Space Invader, Goldmeister)

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Large 1.5"+ chalice frags. From left to right: Avatar, Space Invader, Goldmeister.

$225 for all three chalices - shipping included.

chalice_pack_20190509_2985.jpg

Located in Northern California. Not currently looking for trades. WYSIWYG

----------
DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival within 2 hours of delivery. Package must be accepted on first attempt. I am not responsible for weather delays, shipper delays or shipper errors. Picture or video of coral in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Coral will be replaced in the event of a DOA with a like-sized coral in a reasonable timeframe or cost of coral will be refunded minus any shipping costs and service fees. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for replacement coral.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer. Shipping limited to lower 48 states.

OnyxPerc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice...I would scoop these if I had the space but my frag rack is full.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Turns out I have another one of these packs as the person it was earmarked for decided to pass on it at this moment.

These pieces are a little larger than than the first pack. All three chalices are slightly bigger than 2". From left to right: Avatar, Space Invader, Goldmeister.

$250 for all three chalices - shipping included.
chalice_pack_02_20190509_3089.jpg

----------
DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival within 2 hours of delivery. Package must be accepted on first attempt. I am not responsible for weather delays, shipper delays or shipper errors. Picture or video of coral in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Coral will be replaced in the event of a DOA with a like-sized coral in a reasonable timeframe or cost of coral will be refunded minus any shipping costs and service fees. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for replacement coral.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer. Shipping limited to lower 48 states.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Turns out I have another one of these packs as the person it was earmarked for decided to pass on it at this moment.

These pieces are a little larger than than the first pack. All three chalices are slightly bigger than 2". From left to right: Avatar, Space Invader, Goldmeister.

----------

Second pack still available.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

----------

This pack of three large chalice frags (2"+) still available. $250 shipped.

OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

----------

This pack of three 2"+ chalices still available. Price reduced to $225 for all three (shipping included).

Back