• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Classic 90-HOB Octo Skimmer

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
911
Reaction score
119
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,
Looking to sell my skimmer as I decided to go with a sump for my current tank.
Classic 90 HOB octo skimmer, looking to sell for $170 shipped.
Everything was rinsed in citric acid and cleaned before packing.
3893584-6301e17d400fb0c76f034b4d631aa8fe.jpg
3893585-f957588567920b460d45146a0109f4cf.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Hello All,
Looking to sell my skimmer as I decided to go with a sump for my current tank.
Classic 90 HOB octo skimmer, looking to sell for $170 shipped.
Everything was rinsed in citric acid and cleaned before packing.
3893584-6301e17d400fb0c76f034b4d631aa8fe.jpg
3893585-f957588567920b460d45146a0109f4cf.jpg
 
Hey, consider not shipping it with its original box, I just sold a skimmer on here, that was in the original box, for $150, and it cost me $125 to ship from Maine to Texas. Due to the size of the box, I just wanted to share that with you, when I noticed the price,
 
flexible on price? i’m not to concerned about the original box as long as it’s shipped safe
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new