FS Decorations to grow corals on

awais98

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
237
Reaction score
119
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughter and I have this project of hand making these 4 beautiful pieces to grow corals on!
Cephastrea, lepto, some montis can grow nicely on these.

Each piece is between 4-5” in length!

Each one is hand made with 100% reef safe materials.

$18 per decoration cost includes shipping !

Alien Skull
Video game controller
Fishtail
Lips

The last picture is for visual reference only, I don’t own it

DDBCFB45-D4AB-4FAA-949B-CD845F0167BF.jpeg 64170BEC-2C35-42DB-A228-228DF349DC6C.jpeg 3B008D9D-A494-4D41-9DA0-BFEF909A9F9D.jpeg AC42E284-225A-4710-A03E-A8BD4FF78FD0.jpeg E4690869-9BDB-4571-A58A-995245BD0FB1.jpeg
 
Please tell me what you google to get the naked lady? lol that seriously interests m
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new