• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Dragon soul torches

Thakki

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
446
Reaction score
76
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 frags for sale.

Two head frag (#1 in pic) - $350
Single head frags (#3 and #4 in pic) - $200 each
#2 in pic is single head but bigger...probably about to split. I can do $275 if interested...if not I will keep it.

All pics taken using 20k orphek lens and galaxy phone.

Local pickup. I can ship on buyers expense. Price includes PayPal fees.

0b39a42fdefa759ffddb50b014da4605.jpg 19582ee41dd8dca9c0c17220571b30a2.jpg dd021692111ef3901daea552e3e300c5.jpg
 
Would you like to trade for some indo gold torch ?
 
Sorry no trades at this time. But will keep you posted.
 
Bump! I am shipping out on Monday for someone...I can ship out others at the same time. LMK if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new