FS: Ecotech MP10ES

CausticGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
245
Reaction score
9
Location
Spring Lake
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lightly used for 6-7 months. Purchased in Sept. '15, used until March '16. Quiet and clean!
$165 shipped each or $325 shipped for both
PayPal only

IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4847.JPG IMG_4846.JPG
 
My price may be off a little on these. Feel free to make offers! I'm not in a huge hurry to sell but I will look at them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new