• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Ecotech MP40wes

  • Thread starter Thread starter indyjaco
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

indyjaco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
381
Reaction score
102
Location
Indy
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a MP40wes for sale. The build date was on 3-20-2012. I ran it for about 2 years on my 75G and 125G reefs. It is a quiet unit and was always run on 50-70% Reefcrest mode.

I am selling since I have torn down my reef and will restart this fall/winter after a wedding and honeymoon.


Looking to get $330 shipped with paypal fees.

Thank you.

Jacob
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new