• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Eheim 1262 pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter ifarmer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ifarmer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
1,347
Reaction score
251
Location
Hawaii USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pump in excellent condition. Bought it a little over a year ago. pump is still in used.

I am going to switch to a basement sump soon and I wont be using it


looking for $105 shipped. anything less, I will keep it.


thanks


1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new