• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Elos 120

redtigrinus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my Elos 120. The tank has a couple chips on the edge and 1 scratch, but holds water with no problem. Has been set up for nearly a year with no issues. Looking to sell everything together. I will part out if someone just wants the tank without the equipment, but will not sell any equipment before the tank goes. Looking for $1900 or best reasonable offer. I'll need time to break down the tank for any interested parties. NO LIVESTOCK IS INCLUDED.

Here is what's including
• Elos 120 (90 gal) has 4 sides low iron glass, rimless and super quiet overflow. Comes with stand, sump, and plumbing. ($3,000+ new)
• Eheim 800gph return pump
• Pacific-Sun Pandora Hyperion SMT LED/t5 hybrid fixture 2x145w LED's and 4x39w t5's, with extra 39w bulbs. Makes way more light than the corals will handle!! ($1,600 new)
• Vertex Cerebra controller w/temp sensor
• two Finnex titanium heaters. 7.01 and 10.01 single use buffer packs for calibration.
• GHL Doser 2 (4 pump stand-alone unit) ($400 new)
• Refractometer
• Red Sea, Elos and Salifert test kits
• Small APC battery backup (for Cerebra and Tunze pump)
• Skimz Monster 161 protein skimmer
• ZeoVit reactor and all chemicals and zeoliths for the ZeoVit system (DIY reactor)
• ESV Buffer solution parts 1&2 and magnesium (1 gallon jugs)
• Brand new Tunze 3155
Got some other stuff too just don't remember everything.
Feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks for looking.
**Full tank shot was taken by the guy I bought it from. Spot on doors is from plastic film which has since been removed.**
• BRS 6 Stage 150GPD RODI Unit

Located in Springfield, MA looking for $1900 obro

20170627_183415.jpg

Joseph Benfante

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, see it in your post.... interested...would also be interested in APC backup power, finnex heaters and the return pump

wiselyy73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ferrari of tanks. Lots of new rimless tanks out there now but none can compare to Elos. Love my 120 looking to upgrade to bigger model but hard to to find one. Someone should jump on this. It’s a steal.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.1%
Back