• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling complete ELOS Diamond 120 Set-up

Item Price
$2,900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
OP
OP
L

Lionsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is still available. My wife wants it out of the living room. Considering reasonable offers. Otherwise I will have to move it to the basement and start to part out.

Zissou Intern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is still available. My wife wants it out of the living room. Considering reasonable offers. Otherwise I will have to move it to the basement and start to part out.

Hi there. Great tank! I was looking pretty closely at a Fiji Cube 76G, which is smaller and can be delivered. But I've always loved Elos, so want to explore this as an option.

I've got a bunch of questions that might be better over the phone but let's start with some basic logistics. I live within driving distance (barely) and have a car with enough space (Outback), but is this tank something that the two of us can move alone? Or does it take several people? And is the stand easy enough to disassemble? There is plenty of space for the tank, but I think the stand would have to be broken down.

OP
OP
L

Lionsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your outback should be big enough. It will probably take 3 or more people to carry the tank to your car but my wife and perhaps we can get a friend to help as well. I do have 4 suction cups used to bring it in before. The stand is also easy to disassemble and the white panels are removable with magnet backs.

Zissou Intern

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your outback should be big enough. It will probably take 3 or more people to carry the tank to your car but my wife and perhaps we can get a friend to help as well. I do have 4 suction cups used to bring it in before. The stand is also easy to disassemble and the white panels are removable with magnet backs.
Okay, this sounds possible. I might be able to bring a friend too. I’ve got some questions that would be quicker by phone. Are you able to message me your number? Doesn’t look like I can send messages on here. I’m on the nanoreef and reefcentral forums too, same username.

OP
OP
L

Lionsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. I've moved the tank to the basement but my wife wants it gone as it has been shut down for 1 year. I am therefore dropping the price to $2000 to free up space. If I don't sell it at that price I will part it out.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back