• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Female Earmuff Wrasse

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I have been here once before attempting to sell this female but then my male got along with her and all was good for months. Just recently he has changed him mind, this time the chasing is very aggressive and I don't think there is any change to come.

Unfortunately I think the best course of action for her is a new home that is safe.

She has been with me for 1 year 4 months. I got her as a 2 inch baby and now she is 4 inches. She eats frozen mysis, brine, live worms, live pods. This picture is a couple of months old, it's not possible to get a picture of her now as the male doesn't allow her to be out for more than 30 seconds.

She is parasite free, has been though copper, prazi. She was sold to me by Elliot at Marine Collectors. She does require a sand bed and a good size tank for swimming, she is currently in 4ft 120g tank.

Pick up only, Brick NJ. As far as price I'm open to a trade, acro frag or cash. $80 is a steal for one of these wrasses, she just needs a good safe home.

Attach109850_20190317_142809.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 162 61.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.2%
Back