Hey guys, I have wandered into some major financial issues.
I had this tank sold this past month while out in LA, and used that hypothetical money to ship some fish back to wisconsin that we rarely see here in our cold little state.
Needless to say when that guy decided to skip town and not pay me...well I understand his reasons, but it kinda sucks for me.
Moral of the story is that I need to move a 75g tank with an aquac remora, 3x koralia 4 powerheads, 70# of sand, and probably over 100# of LR.
Lighting is by current, and it is an "orbit" 2x 150w MH.
LR is of high quality, and colonized with pretty much everything you could imagine. Tank is up and running, no issues. I am including everything in this, I just need the tank off my hands as an expense, and just to get the money to pay for the things I have already bought for my tank upgrade.
Here is a link to the tank, its incredibly dirty in these pictures, so I will try to take more when it looks a little nicer.
Fleshy's 75g Mixed Reef - MonsterFishKeepers.com
Hit me with an offer, last time I sold the tank it was $750. The thing is very nice. If you were interested in doing a trade with some old equipment that I could use on my new setup, that could bring the price down significantly. I am looking for a calcium reactor, and obviously everything you need to make it go. Rarer coral frags could be accepted as well. I am interested in getting some blue SPS, and weird, colorful LPS for this tank (chalices!). PM me with questions or offers as the best method. PU only obviously, I live in the Stevens Point/Wausau area. Thanks for looking.
I had this tank sold this past month while out in LA, and used that hypothetical money to ship some fish back to wisconsin that we rarely see here in our cold little state.
Needless to say when that guy decided to skip town and not pay me...well I understand his reasons, but it kinda sucks for me.
Moral of the story is that I need to move a 75g tank with an aquac remora, 3x koralia 4 powerheads, 70# of sand, and probably over 100# of LR.
Lighting is by current, and it is an "orbit" 2x 150w MH.
LR is of high quality, and colonized with pretty much everything you could imagine. Tank is up and running, no issues. I am including everything in this, I just need the tank off my hands as an expense, and just to get the money to pay for the things I have already bought for my tank upgrade.
Here is a link to the tank, its incredibly dirty in these pictures, so I will try to take more when it looks a little nicer.
Fleshy's 75g Mixed Reef - MonsterFishKeepers.com
Hit me with an offer, last time I sold the tank it was $750. The thing is very nice. If you were interested in doing a trade with some old equipment that I could use on my new setup, that could bring the price down significantly. I am looking for a calcium reactor, and obviously everything you need to make it go. Rarer coral frags could be accepted as well. I am interested in getting some blue SPS, and weird, colorful LPS for this tank (chalices!). PM me with questions or offers as the best method. PU only obviously, I live in the Stevens Point/Wausau area. Thanks for looking.
Last edited: