FS IM Hydrofill ATO Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masedaddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masedaddy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
81
Location
Summerville, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm selling my Innovative Marine Hydrofill ATO Controller. I will include a Tom's Aqualifter pump as well. Looking for $50. This system uses an extremely low voltage to detect changes in water height, it works well. I had no issues with this unit. I'm just getting rid of some extra stuff. I used this on my Nano tank for 3 months. Retails for $190 or so.
 
Ok so I have received no interest as of yet. The lowest I can go is $40 for local pickup. I can ship if buyer pays shipping. I will leave this up in local forum for a week prior to shifting to Main Selling Forum. Thanks in advance!
 
When do you want to meet? I can make myself available. PM me your number and we can talk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new