FS: Large purple chalice

chihawks15

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
24
Reaction score
12
Location
Mesa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have a purple chalice that has outgrown my small tank. I'm not good with names of corals but it is fast growing and about 10" diameter. Comes on a nice sized piece of rock that also has some green with peach colored eye zoas. Asking $100. Located in East Mesa
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6693.jpg
 
Hello everyone,

I have a purple chalice that has outgrown my small tank. I'm not good with names of corals but it is fast growing and about 10" diameter. Comes on a nice sized piece of rock that also has some green with peach colored eye zoas. Asking $100. Located in East Mesa
IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6693.jpg
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new