• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Magic Carpets/SPS/GONIS/TORCH

Item Price
20-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
530
Reaction score
376
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I'll be in the Anaheim/Irvine area this Sunday, August 3, in the afternoon. I'll be coming down from the High Desert (92345) and can meet somewhere convenient off the freeway along the way. Feel free to message me if you have any questions!

GridArt_20250729_130806306.jpg

1. Red Planet $35
2. Red Planet $30
3. Red Planet $25
4. Red Planet $25


GridArt_20250729_131047663.jpg

5. TSA Carolina Reaper $35
6. TSA Carolina Reaper $35
7. TSA Carolina Reaper $30
8. TSA Carolina Reaper $30
9.TSA Carolina Reaper $45
10. TSA Carolina Reaper $40


GridArt_20250729_131253131.jpg

11. Battle Coral Nero Table $35
12. Battle Coral Nero Table $35
13. Tequila Sunrise $20
14. Tequila Sunrise $30
15. Tequila Sunrise $30
16. Bubble Bath Rainbow Unicorn $25

GridArt_20250729_131613568.jpg

17. Orange Creamsicle $30
18. Orange Creamsicle $35
19. Orange Creamsicle $30
20. Orange Creamsicle $20
21. Vivid Rainbow $25 (been in low light)
22. Pearl Berry $25

GridArt_20250729_131915935.jpg

23. WWC Hearbreaker $40
24. WWC Heartbreaker $35
25. Bill Muray $25 (I can make a bigger frag if interested)
26. Red Beard $30
27. Red Beard $35
28. Red Beard $40
29. Red Beard $40
30. SBB Gold Milli $30

GridArt_20250729_132228613.jpg

31. Jason Fox Fox Flame $35 (Pending)
32. Jason Fox Fox Flame $30 (Pending)
33. Battle Coral Bonfire $40
34. Beach Bum $30
35. WWC Little Red Ferrari $30
36. WWC Little Red Ferrari $30

GridArt_20250729_132412050.jpg

37. Hawkins Echinata $30
38. PC Rainbow $30
39 PC Rainbow $30
40. Battle Coral Rainbow Army $30
41. Battle Coral Rainbow Army $25
42. Battle Coral Rainbow Army $30


20250729_095141(0).jpg

20250130_094133 (1).jpg

G1. Cotton Candy Goni $35
G2. WWC Cherry Red Goni $35
G3. Rainbow Goni $45
G4. Bright Green Goni $35
G5. Rainbow Goni $45
G6. Yellow Goni $45
G7. Dark Arts $35
G8. Purple/Pink $45
G9. WWC Fruit Loopz $35


20250729_111916.jpg

Magic Carpet Mushrooms
M1. 2.5” $285
M2. 2.25” $270
M3. 2.75”-3” $300 (Pending)

20250729_115959.jpg


GridArt_20250729_130549822.jpg

Dragon Tamer 2 Heads $125
1000023916 (1).jpg

Indo Gold $60
 
Last edited:
Shipppppinggggg?

M1 has a baby?

Interested in

M1
1
9
15
16
17
24
25
29
39
 
Nice stuff bro, I’ll hit you up next week if you have any left. I’m in Barstow so I could pick up.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new