• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: maxspect ethereal light

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ktran

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
124
Location
Tustin, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRAND NEW - Was going to start a new tank but finances are too tight. Need the cash. OBO, but I think these are fair prices for BRAND NEW equipment.

1 - Maxspect ethereal light - Used once for testing then back in the box $old



IMG_2874.jpeg
IMG_2873.jpeg
 
Last edited:
2- Ecotech XR15 G6 PRO with RMS Mounts - BNIB - $515 EDITED WRONG PRICE For each or both?
 
BRAND NEW - Was going to start a new tank but finances are too tight. Need the cash. OBO, but I think these are fair prices for BRAND NEW equipment.

1 - Maxspect ethereal light - Used once for testing then back in the box $old



IMG_2874.jpeg
IMG_2873.jpeg
Sill available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new