• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fs: Mp10wes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank2379
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank2379

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
656
Reaction score
177
Location
Aurora, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP10WES available about 8months old asking $210 Shipped price is firm
no trades. I have and extra wet side if you need it that's in good condition.


PM is key

Thanks :rockon:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new