• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: My Clementines

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bandomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bandomo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
434
Reaction score
13
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, I see a lot of My Clementines for sale. Midas well join the party :)

I would like to sell my frag at a reasonable price but not crazy cheap that it lowers the current price per polyp. Obviously this is in respect to the original owners who spent major coin acquiring the first frags and therefore paying a premium.

8 polyp frag, $250 plus shipping

Oh and yes, Linage is to maKoy, so you know they're legit!

I don't have a pic as of yet. Also, I work a double shift tomorrow (14 hours), so pick will be up on Wednesday. Just throwing it out there incase anyone wants first dibs.

Cheers
 
8 Polyp frag sold! The only other frag I have available is a 10 Polyp frag, $350 shipped

10Polyps.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new