• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Nanobox LED Fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter coralcrazy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

coralcrazy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
249
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am kind testing the water here. I am thinking of going another direction and wanted to see if I could sell my light. I have a custom built 6ft nanobox full spectrum led fixture. This light was handmade and comes with Coralux Storm X controller. Light is in great condition and only been used for 6 months.

The light equals to 5 Duo fixtures that you can find on his site. Asking $1200 Shipped

I also have a Nano Box Mini Flare reef light for sale as well. You will need to purchase a controller for this however. Asking $175 Shipped

Nano Box Home





Grlv2fC.jpg
 
I may go back to halides. Not to knock on the light at all. But I'm planning on going full Sps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new