• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Neptune Systems Apex DOS unused

bfsaunde

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
170
Reaction score
97
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never Used Apex DOS Mfg Date Feb-2018. Purchased to set up AWC but never got around to it. Item has never been mounted or wet. Comes with box and everything that was included new.

$250.00 shipped to contiguous USA. Selling because I am changing the rest of my controller setup over to GHL. Will also consider trade for GHL Maxi Doser.
Apex_DOS.jpg
 
Just a day late. Ordered a new one the other day because none were popping up in here.
 
I would like to purchase but somewhat new to R2R. How do I move to finalize this transaction?
 
Hi Jacques Sal, Usually a member will just PM the seller with their best offer and the Seller and Buyer can work from there through the private message system. I have a few others that are in process of offers and I am waiting to hear back.
 
Thank you for your help and I’m sorry to disrupt your thread here. One more question: How do I PM? Where can I get/access this PM system that is used here?
 
Thank you for your help and I’m sorry to disrupt your thread here. One more question: How do I PM? Where can I get/access this PM system that is used here?
Sorry I haven't been able to respond. You can click on the person's (in this case my) handle or name. Then select start a conversation. I've had several offers and the item is pending sale at this point. Sorry to have not gotten back to your question sooner.
 
Never Used Apex DOS Mfg Date Feb-2018. Purchased to set up AWC but never got around to it. Item has never been mounted or wet. Comes with box and everything that was included new.

$250.00 shipped to contiguous USA. Selling because I am changing the rest of my controller setup over to GHL. Will also consider trade for GHL Maxi Doser.
Apex_DOS.jpg
It this still available?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new