• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Neptune Systems Apex DOS unused

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never Used Apex DOS Mfg Date Feb-2018. Purchased to set up AWC but never got around to it. Item has never been mounted or wet. Comes with box and everything that was included new.

$250.00 shipped to contiguous USA. Selling because I am changing the rest of my controller setup over to GHL. Will also consider trade for GHL Maxi Doser.
Apex_DOS.jpg

ricepow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a day late. Ordered a new one the other day because none were popping up in here.

Jacques Sal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to purchase but somewhat new to R2R. How do I move to finalize this transaction?

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jacques Sal, Usually a member will just PM the seller with their best offer and the Seller and Buyer can work from there through the private message system. I have a few others that are in process of offers and I am waiting to hear back.

Jacques Sal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help and I’m sorry to disrupt your thread here. One more question: How do I PM? Where can I get/access this PM system that is used here?

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your help and I’m sorry to disrupt your thread here. One more question: How do I PM? Where can I get/access this PM system that is used here?
Sorry I haven't been able to respond. You can click on the person's (in this case my) handle or name. Then select start a conversation. I've had several offers and the item is pending sale at this point. Sorry to have not gotten back to your question sooner.

Hoang Nguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never Used Apex DOS Mfg Date Feb-2018. Purchased to set up AWC but never got around to it. Item has never been mounted or wet. Comes with box and everything that was included new.

$250.00 shipped to contiguous USA. Selling because I am changing the rest of my controller setup over to GHL. Will also consider trade for GHL Maxi Doser.
Apex_DOS.jpg
It this still available?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 65 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back