• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS oceanic 250 Louisiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arkaeus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arkaeus

Anthias Spoonerific
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Location
Lafayette LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downgrading to a rimless tank around 100 gallons. I am looking to sell my 250 gallon oceanic aquarium. I am not selling any equipment but what is listed.
Selling:
Oak canopy
Glass oceanic aquarium (I'm the second owner, it is drilled for a closed loop, but I have bulk heads installed and plugged up with plastic hex plugs you cannot see under the sand)
Oak stand
Both matching oak side cabinets that go with it
All plumbing, adapters, bulkheads, and plastic hex plugs. This is a setup and add water setup equipment wise.
125 gallon sump with dividers (3 sections, this sump is drilled on the right side for an external pump. 1 1/2 hole can be plugged up with a bulkhead if you want to use a internal pump.
Reeflo dart external pump. I have both impellers. I'm the second owner but the first owner bought new and used for a week. This pump is in great condition.
I am asking 1200$ for what's listed above. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Setup 1200$
Setup without Reeflo return pump 1000$















With the flash you can see the real color.



 
Last edited:
As long as I have a buyer for the tank itself I'm okay with that. I will also bring it down to 1000$ without the pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new