• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: paly frag pack

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$400 ship plus two freebies of my choice.

2 Wow Palys, 2 5 color rainbow, 3 rainbow rhino, pink zipper, sunny d.
72fd1900.jpg


1 blue hornet, 1 darth maul, 1 Armageddon, 2 scareface, 1 electric oopama loopama.
38376455.jpg



All corals are live arrival guaranteed. I'll need a photo no later then one hour after they arrive. I can ship FedEx or UPS over night. Any other form of shipping will not be guaranteed for live arrival. Please PM me with any question.*
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new