• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Radion XR30w Pro G4

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

eja99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
42
Location
94040
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m cleaning out my garage as a second build isn’t going to happen any time soon. I’m selling a Radion G4 Pro (not Mobuis ready) that was run on my main reef. Asking $400 for local pick up in the SF Bay Area. Shipping available at the buyer’s expense.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

5998695F-96B1-4005-B8D7-B8486865AA6E.jpeg
 
I’m cleaning out my garage as a second build isn’t going to happen any time soon. I’m selling a Radion G4 Pro (not Mobuis ready) that was run on my main reef. Asking $400 for local pick up in the SF Bay Area. Shipping available at the buyer’s expense.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

5998695F-96B1-4005-B8D7-B8486865AA6E.jpeg
I sent a PM
 
I’m going to hold onto this for now. Thx.

Mods pls close.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new