• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Red hornets and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
110
Location
Thibodaux LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the crappy pictures only have an iPhone. If you request $225 or more get free shipping. All frags well heal for 5 days.

Red hornets $40 per polyp.*
b5eec9ae.jpg


Yellow jackets $25 per polyp.*
IMG_2946-1.jpg


Blue hornets $25 per polyp.*
IMG_2943.jpg


Rasta $15 per polyp.*
IMG_2942.jpg


Captain America paly $15 per polyp.*
5cd166ec.jpg


CAR's*3 polyps for $20
d55de986.jpg


Mandarin zoas $15 per polyp
ffd29978.jpg
 
Last edited:
All PM replied. I will be shipping fedex unless a different shipper is requested. Fedex is charging between $57 to $62 to ship. Again if you request $225 or more it's free shipping.
 
Ok had a buyer back out of some zoas. I have 12 mandarins, 15 CARs, 20 Rastas, 4 yellow jackets, and 2 blue hornets. I would like to sell them as a pack $470 ship I'll throw in 2 vivid rainbow and 1 drath maul for free.
 
Also still have 40 tubs, 40 spiderman, and 2captain America. I can add these to the last post for $120 more.
 
I have 8 mandarins, 15 CARs, 10 Rastas, 4 yellow jackets, 2 blue hornets, 2 vivid rainbow, 1 drath maul, 2 captain America. $470 ship
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new