• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: spiderman zoa

  • Thread starter Thread starter aj1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aj1980

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
10
Location
los angeles, ca
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a colony I'm going to frag this weekend.
5 polpys for $20. perfer local pick up but, if you buy more then 10 polyps then I'll ship.

Located in Los Angeles, CA
Please send PM. Not my picture but, it looks exactly like this one. Deep blue with bright red skirts.

Thanks
product_thumb.jpg
 
post-41446-1298880060_thumb.jpg
post-41446-1298880201_thumb.jpg


Here are the actual pictures but, doesn't look great becasue I used a cell phone camera.
Also, picture was taken when lights barley turned on.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new