• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: SPS Frags & Colonies

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SeeFu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
979
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Yorba Linda, CA, local pickup only.


Frag Rack 2 2024.12.14.JPG

mother colonies here

Pearlberry
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dkdCX09FdEx6MGtLLUw3TnNTX2R5bVVKTWtyZER3

Tierra Red
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dkdCX09FdEx6MGtLLUw3TnNTX2R5bVVKTWtyZER3

Pink Cadillac
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dkdCX09FdEx6MGtLLUw3TnNTX2R5bVVKTWtyZER3

RR Vinh
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=dkdCX09FdEx6MGtLLUw3TnNTX2R5bVVKTWtyZER3
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
I'm interested in these: Pearl berry, tierra red, aussie gold and rr vinh.
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
Just a tip, try improving your photo quality. The photos are not helpful at all, there are no colors in them and everything just looks dull. GLWS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new