Not open for further replies.

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello everyone!

Just posting to indicate I have a Tomini Tang (roughly 3-3.5”), and a 6line Wrasse(seems full grown) for sale or trade!

The reason being is I am looking to buy a Pink Streaked Wrasse to replace the 6line, and the tang is right at the point that it’s too large for my little 40B. To avoid obvious aggression from the 6line(the 6line is actually docile) when it is time to introduce the pink streak, I chose to part with it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the fish, this is merely to make sure they’re going to a better(bigger) home. I can provide pictures but they’re actually inside an acclimation box that has gotten a little dirty due to a recent reef flux micro dosing treatment, so a picture may be a little difficult for the time being! It took me hours to catch them both so I am hesitant to opening the lid for a top-down picture/video for you. Hopefully my positive feedback is enough to back my word for you.

Price’s are: 45$ for the Tang, and 20$ for the 6line. But am very open to trading for corals(depending what they are!)

I can only do local as I have 0 experience with shipping. I am willing to meet half way for those close by(am willing to drive 30mins to meet you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 95 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back