FS Tank Stand for 46 Gal Bow Front

Rob and Laurie

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Windsor, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank stand for a 46 Gal Box Front that I would like to sell. I haven't had that tank in several years and this is just taking up space. Asking $40

Thanks,
Rob

IMG_20160123_154744.jpg


IMG_20160123_154758.jpg


IMG_20160123_154810.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new