• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Wicked Acan Frag Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

All Delight

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
2,743
Reaction score
534
Location
Long Beach, Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$450 + shipping

Last of these frags I have. I can ship UPS overnight or USPS express (if available in your area).

3 polyps Skittles
IMG_6911crop.jpg


3+ polyps Dragon Tails
IMG_6961crop.jpg


3 polyps Cayman
IMG_7006crop.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new