FS: WM 3L Zeovit Reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter NVTE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NVTE

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
540
Reaction score
69
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got Brand New Warner Marine 3 L Zeovit Reactor, but decided to go different road. $250 pick up in Southern California, CA 92841 or $260 shipped.
I don't have picture for it. It is still in box. You can check on Aquariumspecialty.com. Thanks for looking.
 
240 for pick up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new