• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: WWC Sunkist Bounce & Jawbreaker w/ Red Stripe

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Located in Northern California. Shipping at buyers expensive ($40 flat rate). Not currently looking for trades. WYSIWYG

1.75"+ WWC Sunkist Bounce - $300

coral_for_sale_20190508_2936.jpg

1" Jawbreaker with Red Stripe - $225
coral_for_sale_20190508_2956.jpg

Take both for $500 shipped.

----------
DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival within 2 hours of delivery. Package must be accepted on first attempt. I am not responsible for weather delays, shipper delays or shipper errors. Picture or video of coral in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Coral will be replaced in the event of a DOA with a like-sized coral in a reasonable timeframe or cost of coral will be refunded minus any shipping costs and service fees. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for replacement coral.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RandyC

RandyC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Located in Northern California. Shipping at buyers expensive ($40 flat rate). Not currently looking for trades. WYSIWYG

1.75"+ WWC Sunkist Bounce - $300

coral_for_sale_20190508_2936.jpg

1" Jawbreaker with Red Stripe - $225
coral_for_sale_20190508_2956.jpg

Take both for $500 shipped.

----------
DOA policy: Guaranteed live arrival within 2 hours of delivery. Package must be accepted on first attempt. I am not responsible for weather delays, shipper delays or shipper errors. Picture or video of coral in the bag PRIOR to opening is required as well as after opening. Coral will be replaced in the event of a DOA with a like-sized coral in a reasonable timeframe or cost of coral will be refunded minus any shipping costs and service fees. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs for replacement coral.

Payment must be received within 24 hours of agreement to purchase otherwise I reserve the right to move onto another buyer.

Price reduction - $40 flat rate shipping
$275 for the Sunkist
$200 for Jawbreaker

- Or -
Take both for $450 including shipping