Fudsey's 135.4 Box of Water

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keith so sorry to hear of your families loss :( He was a beautiful dog and I’m sure you have many beautiful memories of time you were blessed to share with him. We give them a home and love and they give us so much more it seems in return it makes losing them so hard. Keeping good thoughts for ya
Ray

OP
OP
Fudsey

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never easy to say good-bye. Sorry you just experienced this. I have sworn off dogs after the last loss.
That is one thing I don't think I could ever do. Growing up I wasn't allowed to have a dog. Once we got a place that we could, on our own, we have owned at least 1 but usually 2. He will be sorely missed, by my wife especially because he tended to follow her around more than me, our female follows me. She is 13 1/2 now and I believe we will have another dog before anything happens to her, but this time something a little smaller than a 95 lb Weimaraner.

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry to hear this[emoji22]

My wife and I have been thru it twice.

They are so much part of the family and I know how bad it hurts.

We have many pictures of them throughout the house just like other family members who are no longer with us.

We still to this day talk about them, even after years have passed. They brought so much joy and love and dedication that they can never be forgotten.

Take it easy today Keith. And I hope your wife is doing ok too.

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can honestly say, today sux.....
Had to put down my boy this afternoon and I may not be posting here for a few days. Thought you should know.... :(

Peace little boy
Clyde1.jpg
Sorry Keith, I just now seen this and feel bad I didn't see it sooner. I know how tough it is my friend. Best wishes...

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so very sorry to hear this Keith

I’ve been there myself with my beautiful white Labrador Charlie. He was only 9 but taken very quickly from us, and what you’ve been through was what I always dreaded, but we were spared this. Please accept my condolences and best wishes my friend.

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never easy to say good-bye. Sorry you just experienced this. I have sworn off dogs after the last loss.

I am in the same boat. I started reefing because I couldnt get another one after I lost my boy last year. I r noobie

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can honestly say, today sux.....
Had to put down my boy this afternoon and I may not be posting here for a few days. Thought you should know.... :(

Peace little boy
Clyde1.jpg
I am so sorry to read this:(. There is nothing I can say to make it better. I can say that he was clearly loved.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe any of you guys would never have another. The kind of person that loves a fury friend like that doesn't come around often. It's a gift that should be used. So many furry friends that need an owner like y'all. I do understand it takes time to heal. Just my .02

Back