Fugs' Mini Reef

As promised.
20180430_175808.jpg
 
and here's my 1 year old comparison pic.
FTS1yrold.png

I could post and tell you you tank looks incredible, but you get to see it every day and already know that.
 
Looks great mate. You're almost fill haha time for a bigger one.
Thanks Nacho, I already have the replacement in the garage. Just have to make space for it ;)

I could post and tell you you tank looks incredible, but you get to see it every day and already know that.
haha thanks all the same!
 
@Fugs we need an update on this beautiful reef! Please!! 8-)
 
Reviving a quiet thread here, but @Fugs I’ve recently gotten into the hobby, purchasing a MiniReef 160 also. I’ve been using your beaut of a tank as inspiration. Cheers mate!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new