Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

I’ll play.
waterbox aio 65.4
First pic June 2021
Second pic December 2022
Very center bottom of the first pic is the devils hand leather ;)
2B0BAB9C-7407-4851-BDA9-6C8D95DA1631.jpeg
EE15DB42-28A7-41B4-AF6F-4C1607270105.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Newest pics. Rebuilding my euphyllia as had most die within a month of the second photo above.
6EA04A98-216A-41B5-9937-8A7D223D2452.jpeg
18CF3D62-CF5D-4462-AA2F-69FB6B59830F.jpeg
I find euphylia to not be easy. Every one I've added over 12 months has died. The frogspawn will be my last.
Parameters are all good and consistent.
And over the last month have been changing over to nsw
 
I find euphylia to not be easy. Every one I've added over 12 months has died. The frogspawn will be my last.
Parameters are all good and consistent.
And over the last month have been changing over to nsw
I’m giving it another go as I enjoy the movement and they give my wife something she likes as well in the tank. I’ve generally found Frogspawn to be the easiest of the bunch. The hardest for me have always been hammers.
 
I’m giving it another go as I enjoy the movement and they give my wife something she likes as well in the tank. I’ve generally found Frogspawn to be the easiest of the bunch. The hardest for me have always been hammers.
I have a Sleeper Goby that dumps sand over everything. I suspect it to be the problem.
 
I have a Sleeper Goby that dumps sand over everything. I suspect it to be the problem.
Yeah that might be it. I’ve been debating getting one myself but the idea of mounds of sand dumped on my euphyllia and Gonis.
1672451737553.gif
 
I'll play, these two pics are separated by 12-14 months...an older tank I use to have and in my latest build I am trying to mimic the methods I used for this particular tank...best growth I've experienced on a personal level...

IMG_1818.jpg


IMG_0029-1.jpg


Also, sharing a video I put together on why I think it was successful after some self-reflection...

 
January 2021-------------February 2023

120g
 

Attachments

  • 20210129_163330.jpg
    20210129_163330.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 20230225_222942.jpg
    20230225_222942.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 20230225_222730.jpg
    20230225_222730.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 20230225_150511.jpg
    20230225_150511.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 144

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new