Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

First picture is when I transferred everything over from a 20 tall to the 20 long, second picture is right before I broke the tank down.

19498552952_7a28022b39_o.png
 
Re-set up after a devastating heater failure:(only corals that survived: RBTA, frogspawn, alien eye plate and a few mushrooms.. 3 months after..60gal rimless cube
image.jpg
 
Heres my 72 bow which at this point is 19 months since setup.
This was a FTS about a month after setup

And a current full tank and full system shot including my 15g frag tank. Its incredible the difference a year and a half makes!



 
Here's what I started out with when I began the transition from FOWLR to a reef tank
IMG_1981.JPG

Here's what I have today :) pretty happy with the progress so far!
IMG_2317.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG
IMG_2319.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new