Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

My 40 breeder last night.
fXheRWu.jpg
 
I'm game. I decided to remove a couple of larger live rocks from my reef to increase water capacity. Not a problem right. Spent the next 24 hours recovering from rock slides before I finally got everything settled in sturdier.

And this morning, I found what I think is a frog spawn! It was in the bottom of the reef inside a cave. I had a flashlight (hoping to find a lost Ricordia) when I noticed a florescent green color at the inside base of a rock. Any suggestions on introducing it to light are deeply appreciated. I attached a pic of it too. Right now I have it behind a hairy mushroom rock on a cliff in almost full shade near the bottom.

20151018_132548.jpg


20151018_123603_001.jpg


20151018_103338.jpg
 
Just under 10 months, Early Feb to now:


This is BEAUTIFUL! Please start a tank thread where we can see more pics of your awesome tank!
 
IMG_0552.jpg


May of 2015

IMG_0165.jpg
10/18/2015

IMG_0162.jpg



There are certain corals in the tank that are rescue corals from a friends tank break down.

IMG_0160.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new