Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

IMG_8249.JPG
 
Beautiful reefs!
 
Mark 5.0 after a tear down due to flatworms.

IMG_1821_zps93369036.jpg

FTS2016_zpshfs0fajp.jpg





and of course that is still not up to the original that I don't think I'll ever be able to recreate . . .

FTS5-3-1.jpg


Bro we need you to post updates in your thread about this! BTW is the second shot the newest shot?
 
Ok, cool thread. I'll contribute as well:

June 2016 - After 4 years of lurking on various reef forums, I finally grew a pair and dove in!

6-18.jpg


July 2016 - Yep, blew a load of money and upgraded basically everything. Made a rookie mistake and got a RBTA without letting the tank mature(he's still alive, but I am a bit nervous about him.)

FTS.JPG


November 2016 - I've moved things, added things, and noticed a few of my corals growing like weeds. The zoas especially.

FTS.JPG
 
Nothing special. And not a lot of livestock (because a lot of stuff dies.. My first tank, 6 moths old now).

13744096_841634755936647_1959317939_n.jpg


IMG_1842.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG


IMG_1724.JPG .
 
Great-looking tanks! I'm loving the progression on these!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new