Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

Late Jan 2017 after just setting up
rPXbHl3.jpg


As of about 4 days ago
lYnuDHu.jpg
 
Here is the progression of our 10000L coral exhibit at Sjöfartsmuseet Akvariet(The Maritime Museum & Aquarium Gothenburg).
Sorry for iPhone pics, I'm not that good with cameras..
The first is from May 2014 and the last is in July 2017. I will try to make a tread for this tank when I have the time :)

/ David

1 Maj 2014.JPG


5 Feb 2015.JPG


9 April 2016.JPG


13 dec 2016.jpg


17 Juli 2017.jpg
 
Here's the earliest pic I have, vs one taken yesterday... that first one must be around 6 months in, about 10 months between shots.
3de886cfb49ad04a296081f113745205.jpg
9aa1d748bfc9095cf4e270cc58f5c096.jpg
 
Hope I am doing this correctly... my first tank post. New tank since end of July 2017

20170818_121504_resized.jpg
 
Still, my 120g tank is new in week #4, no corals but I would like to share these shots with you, I hope you will like it :)

 
March to September
17352366_1916743825226211_262945205016764184_n (1).jpg
IMG_20170905_132848_905.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new