Full Tank Shots... Let's see progression pics...

D6BDF533-D970-475D-A3D2-2830660C35ED.jpeg
36A12211-31B1-4E36-9E36-FA60AC1BD2C1.jpeg
One year of adding corals as much as I can. I also have 2 clowns, high fin goby, pajama cardinal, and a cherub angel. I love this hobby so much I just started up a 20 gallon tank too.

View attachment 944224

It’s an expensive hobby for sure,but,when you start adding to it,you stand back and say I did this! In my case my wife and I.
 
Super glue gel and first picture shows how small they were.

Is it a specific brand you use? I’m asking because I’ve tried using the glue offered in the hobby and they won’t stick long term. Always end up falling off
 
Our first 300g tank (less than 6 mos old) on September 10, 2010 (3 days before the bottom seal ruptured):


The temporary 350g tank in our garage where our livestock resided for nearly 7 mos... Nov 11, 2010:


The replacement 300g tank April 7, 2011 :


The replacement tank April 10, 2010:


The replacement tank after the overflow box repair (yes, we had to empty the tank after the first move, LOL):


FTS taken May 1, 2010:


May 8, 2011:


August 1, 2011:


December 4, 2011:


Was the tank that broke a ML?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new