• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fully Cycled and Stocked IM Nuvo Fusion Pro 20 Peninsula

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Df1577

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to sell my entire setup due to space and time constraints. IM Nuvo 20 Peninsula fully cycled with sand and live rock. Includes a pair of orange storm clowns, a pair of yasha gobies with their candy cane pistol shrimp, a sharknose goby and clean up crew. All fish are aquacultured and were quarantined by myself in a 20 long treated with copper and metroplex.

Tank comes with all equipment included with the IM nuvo 20 peninsula pro such as a jumpguard lid, DC return pump, media rack, along with the innovative marine open aluminum stand for the tank.

Tank also has a practically brand new reefbreeder photon 24-v2 on it, fantastic light that has been used less than 4 months.

Other equipment included includes 2 refractometers, a filter sock, sicce powerheads, a heater with a wifi enabled reef thermostat, a Hanna alkalinity checker, a captive purity RO unit, a siphon, and various other odds and ends.

Aquarium will also include all my dosing supplies (all for reef, vibrant, trace elements, chaetogrow, etc), GFO + Carbon, a 5 gallon bucket of reef crystals salt, and chromaboost pellets. Only catch is the tank is practically a FOWLR right now and needs some TLC due to algae. Nothing too bad though, will take photos within the next day or two.

OP
OP
Df1577

Df1577

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20220610_113445.jpg

Tank right now, should have the cloudy water sorted out shortly. Just did a water change and partially cleaned sandbed.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.8%
Back