Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fungia has left its base. Is that it? Have I lost it?

Welcome! Glad you joined. Deferring to others, but it seems already they are saying it may turn out okay - fingers crossed!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread under Forum > Member Aquariums and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in England:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. I don’t know the answer to your question but some people have answered it. Hope it recovers.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

OP
OP
O

Opi coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean left its base? if it is still looking healthy it will be fine, sometimes i will pop mine off their base because often the base will grow a new fungia, and the original will be fine.
Yes well new things are happening now. It appears that 2 new small ones have developed on the original one. The old base has nothing happening with it. Just watching what develops has the days go on.

Back