Fusion 10 led lighting

Saumann7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently ordered a Innovative Marine 10 gallon AIO, I chose it without the Skyye Led because it seems pretty limiting. So my question is what is a good(relatively cheap) led that will fit this tank? I was looking at the SB reef lights sprite and that looked decent enough. Any suggestions?
 
I like the AI lights. There are so many lights that will work though. Black box lights have been proven to work, so it really comes down to what software interface you like and what hardware you can work with.
 
I have only had my Reefbreeders Nano-Light Plus for about a week now, but love it so far. Would be plenty on a IM 10 gallon.
 
I have only had my Reefbreeders Nano-Light Plus for about a week now, but love it so far. Would be plenty on a IM 10 gallon.
I never even considered that light! It's fully controllable right? For 180 bucks that's pretty good IMO
 
Yes, fully controlable through WiFi. Comes with a goose neck too.
 
I also recommend a used prime. I run a nanobox tide over my fusion 10 but it's a tad more expensive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new