Fusion Lagoon 25 - a New Start

Thanks so much for the reply. It helped a lot. Already changed out two skimmers. They all have Micro bubble issue.

I think this is about the perfect skimmer for this tank. especially with the limited sump space, this hangs on just right.
I have the output pointing to the left which is a few inches higher than the return pump in the back of the tank, SO I think this helps. I probably had a few micro bubbles the first few weeks, but sure don't remember.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new